- February 14, 2017
Broughtons Florist, Hereford
Part time experienced and dynamic florist required to join our busy and expanding team
The successful candidate will be:
- able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining top quality work
- friendly, cheerful and professional
- have a strong creative skill for design and presentation
- able to cost work quickly and correctly
- able to work well without supervision, yet with urgency
- a ‘people person’
- passionate about flowers
- experienced in all aspects of floristry.
Main duties will include:
- flower selection and product creation
- taking face to face and telephone orders
- customer sales enquiries in store
- printing orders from system.
- part time (16 hours per week, max, by agreement)
- must have a degree of flexibility to include some weekends and overtime
- must be willing and able to work term time
- hours will vary around peak periods and holidays.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org