- April 13, 2017
Part-time hourly-paid Floristry tutor required immediately to teach groups of adults in central London from April 2017.
Rate of Pay - £25.13 per hour
Successful applicants will have:
- substantial experience of teaching groups of adults, including qualification courses;
- a recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably CTLLS or PGCE, or equivalent;
- extensive professional experience as a florist;
- a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Floristry (higher level qualification desirable); and
- daytime availability on term-time Saturdays and evening availability on Tuesdays.
Please quote reference number: ED/WAES/732
Closing date: 21 April 2017
All details and documents can be downloaded from the WAES website: