- January 05, 2018
Stems of Southwater need a Full-time Experienced Florist
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced florist for our busy shop. The role requires you to take the lead in managing the shop day to day, assisting with keeping the shop fully stocked, tidy and looking great alongside creating our signature style of floristry.
You will have experience of working in retail and have great customer service skills. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for working with us and to get stuck in with a great team at a really exciting point in the company.
Successful applicant must have:
• Excellent communication skills and command of English
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• At least 3 years of floristry experience including wedding and event floristry
• A good understanding of our creative aesthetic and our brand
• An excellent knowledge of plants
• A full clean UK driver’s licence
How to apply: Please email your CV, a covering letter and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org